At Little Furnace our first love is pizza. Wine (particularly Red) is a close second. Our favourites are big full-bodied beasts from the South of Italy.
For those who share our love of the red stuff, we are putting on a special evening. We will be exhibiting three wines from two of Southern Italy’s most iconic grape varieties by two of the regions best makers: Puglias ‘Canitine San Marzano’ and Campanias ‘Nativ’, accompanied with a pizza of choice from the menu and antipasti.
This will be a casual evening; wine exists as a thing to enjoy. This will not feel formal or ‘classy’, that’s not us. This will be a relaxed, casual evening with great pizza, antipasti, good tunes and beautiful wines with a story. We don’t do stuffy. You’ve worked hard all week, relax.
Any additional drinks wanted must be bought before 11 as our licensing laws prohibit sales after this time.
- 20:30 – 23:30
What you can expect
Each large table (seats up to four) will receive:
- 1x 750ml bottle of Nativ Emero San Quirico
- 1x 750ml bottle of Cantine San Marzanos ‘Sessantani’ Primitivo Di Manduria
- 1x 750ml bottle of Cantine San Marzanos ‘Anniversario 62’
- A large sharing platter of antipasti, dips and breads, cured meats, veg and cheeses. This will include vegan-friendly options.
Each small table (seats up to 2) will receive:
- A labelled carafe containing 375ml of each featured wine (the equivalent amount per person).
- A medium sharing platter of antipasti, dips and breads, cured meats, veg and cheeses. This will include vegan-friendly options.
Each individual will receive:
- A greeting 125ml glass of Farinelli’s old vines, organic Pinot Grigio white.
- A pizza of choice from our set menu (extra toppings will be charged at the marked rate).
- A mini tiramisu to finish.
- A card entitling them to 10% off the old vine reds for as long as we continue to stock them.
The large tables will cost £160.
The small table will cost £80.
Further wines, food and drinks will be available should anyone wish to make additional purchases.
We’d recommend trying to book the Monday off, these wines are a positively evil 14.5% ABV.
If you would like to book a table, send us a Facebook Message with what size table you would like to take, your email address and we will take it from there.